Instructions for submission
- Please follow the guidelines and use the COLING-2020 style files in coling2020.zip
It has LATEX files, Microsoft Word template file, and a sample PDF file.
- Important dates:
- 8 April 2020 (Wednesday): Final submissions due
- 10 June 2020 (Wednesday): Notifications
- 30 June 2020 (Tuesday): Camera-ready (PDF) due
- Maximum number of pages:
- Main Conference long papers: The maximum length is 9 pages plus extra pages for bibliography.
- Main conference short papers: The maximum length is 4 pages plus extra pages for bibliography.
- Workshop papers: Please refer to workshop Web pages for their respective maximum number of pages.
- Please specify the A4 format when formatting the paper.
- The only accepted format for papers is PDF.
- Papers must be uploaded on the START system: https://www.softconf.com/coling2020/papers/